Renewal worship team played - 2 Aug 2006 (Wed)
The next day, I was very excited because I was going to play on the keyboard that night because there was only one keyboardist able to play on the keyboard-daddy!!! Other people (especially all the people standing in front of me) were surprised when they saw me playing in an adult worship team which is quite complicated and they even took pictures of me!! When we walked back to our room, I was singing all the fast songs and then daddy told me that he made some mistakes and I told him the same thing and out of that, I learned that everybody makes mistakes.
[Before going to Korea, I was a bit scared just thinking about playing in front of 5000 people. Mummy said I should practice the songs anyway and it was ok not to play if I was really too scared on the actual day. But I prayed and asked God to help me. And guess what? I didn’t feel scared at all! Thank God!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home