Day 3: 1 Jul
It was a very bad sleep because Jakin kept kicking me (we slept side-by-side) so I was very annoyed (but never mind).
Later we (not breakfast!) packed our things and went to the conference. At the conference, Jakin and I had breakfast. As usual the conference was a few hours long. After the conference we had McDonald’s for lunch! And pepsi/sprite for a drink (I had pepsi)! Even more, daddy took 2 more cans of pepsi for Jakin and me!
After lunch we went for Seminar A, Aimee and I were with mummy, Jakin was with daddy, I did yesterday’s journal (see Day 2). Over there I made friends with a youth named Kai Lun and she gave me a note.
Later, we went for Seminar B, this time Aimee and I were with daddy, Jakin was with mummy. I finished yesterday’s journal (see Day 2) and my work, then I could play with the laptop!
After Seminar B was dinner, but I didn’t eat dinner so I can skip this part, after dinner mummy went to exchange money, then we went to a supermarket to buy fruits, tomorrow’s breakfast and lunch. After we bought everything we needed, we took the subway back to the Motel.
Jakin and I played a few games and slept at 11:00 p.m …
To be continued…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home