Day 5: 3 Jul 07
Again, as you might expect, I woke up and Jakin’s foot was on my bed!:-( (anyway, let’s not talk about this anymore) :-(
Again, as you might expect, I woke up and Jakin’s foot was on my bed!:-( (anyway, let’s not talk about this anymore) :-(
After breakfast, we bathed and did our own things. After that, we went for Morning Plenary I (after so many conferences, you should know it’s Christian). Today is the main conference (same for the next 2 days), today’s topic is Completing the Mission. After the 3 and a ½ hour conference, was lunch (you should know). After lunch was Seminar (you should have guessed it) C & D!!! (too bad I couldn’t play on the laptop) After that was dinner (you should have known it by now).
Later, we went for the Evening Plenary 1 and I took part! Thank God! It was so exciting!!!:-)!:-)!:-)!
After the conference, we went back to the Motel and slept…
To be continued…
Later, we went for the Evening Plenary 1 and I took part! Thank God! It was so exciting!!!:-)!:-)!:-)!
After the conference, we went back to the Motel and slept…
To be continued…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home