Day 7: 5 Jul 07
Today is the last day of CM2007!
When I woke I was still tired, so I rested a little bit… (you should know what we always do in the morning)
Later, we went for Morning Plenary III and Mission 3. After that, we had lunch. After lunch, was a meeting called Country Regional Time.
(After that was dinner of course) After dinner was Evening Plenary III and the hosts
(Jake and Jane) said that there was supposed be a break but because of the time there wasn’t. After that was the … CELEBRATION!!! Firstly, there was a Taekwondo performance. Next was (what I called funny) a Mongolian Beat Box! (ha ha ha) Do you know how he did the performance all by himself?!?!!? Well, he made sound effects with his mouth only!!! And it was like unhygienic because he had to spit saliva onto the microphone!!! Lastly was 2 people singing together with the accompany of the piano. And guess what, the whole hall was full of people waving their handphones in the air like fireflies going back & forth! Later we had some worshiping and there were CM beach balls everywhere! (I can’t tell you the rest of the story because we left in the conference)
Later we went back to the Motel and slept…
To be continued…
Today is the last day of CM2007!
When I woke I was still tired, so I rested a little bit… (you should know what we always do in the morning)
Later, we went for Morning Plenary III and Mission 3. After that, we had lunch. After lunch, was a meeting called Country Regional Time.
(After that was dinner of course) After dinner was Evening Plenary III and the hosts
Later we went back to the Motel and slept…
To be continued…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home