Friday, July 06, 2007

Day 8: 6 Jul 07

Yipee! Today is the 2nd week and NO CONFERENCES!!!JJJ
After breakfast, we went to E-mart, but it took a long time to get there because we got lost in the middle of the journey! But in the end, we got there, I suggested we could take the subway but mummy said it was too expensive- it cost W3000(=S$5) for any number of stops!!! L(we could take the subway to the conference at BEXCO because it was free) After we finished shopping, we had lunch at E-mart. After lunch, we went to see some toys upstairs.
When we got back to the Motel I did my journal for Day 7. After I finished my journal Jakin & I played on the laptop. About 1/2 an hour later, we had dinner. After that we played on the laptop for a while and slept…
To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home