Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Creation Super Conference
On 4 to 6 October Mummy, Jakin and I went to the Creation Super conference (http://www.creationontheweb.com/). On 4 and 5 October, we went for the conference in the evening . We stayed there for the whole day on 6 October.
The conference was about how the universe was created, how old is the Earth and if "scientific" ideas are true or not. There were 4 speakers - they were Dr. Don Batten, Dr. Tas Walker, Dr. John... - all scientists (creationists) from Australia. The most interesting talk was the last one. I think so because it tells me that more and more people are turning from God because of the "scientific" evolution ideas, which is false.
In Singapore, students are now taught evolution in universities. Singapore also has information boards about evolution in the Underwater world and Sentosa Island Resort! I learnt that scientists aren’t always right, like they say dinosaurs lived MILLIONS of years ago. But they still don’t know everything and that also includes WHEN dinosaurs lived. God created the world 6000 years ago so dinosaurs could not have existed before that. I think this is going to change my whole life because I may be the only one who stands against evolution in a university class! At least I have proof that the world is at the most 6000 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home