Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 19: 17 Jul 07


Today’s the big day of…… PLAYING IN THE WORSHIP BAND!!!
I woke up, very excited and had breakfast. After breakfast, we went for the morning service and after that, we had lunch.
After lunch, I went to the men’s room to go through the songs (there was a big change in the order) and we went for the rehearsal. It was bad, then daddy and I went to eat something (daddy wasn’t fasting) and we went through my mistakes.


That night….

At the night service, we started (remember last year, I also played in the band but this year, I wasn’t scared because I prepared myself and practiced everyday at home) the worship…
After the service, (I wasn’t so “famous” anymore, but never mind..) we went back to our room and slept…

To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home