Day 18: 16 Jul 07
Today was the worst day ever!:-(
When I woke up, I was waiting for daddy or mummy to come back from the Morning Prayer Session because I was VERY, VERY HUNGRY. Until I couldn’t wait anymore, I vomited in the toilet, and I did that again!:-(
When daddy & mummy finally came back, I told them what had happened to me. So mummy said that I shouldn’t have breakfast, instead rest and drink 2 mouthfuls of water and continue this until there was no problem.
Later, I ate some biscuits and vomited them out! Then mummy gave me some medicine and I rested a bit while mummy gave me some water to drink.
Soon, it was lunch time and mummy gave me some vegemil (a drink we bought from E-mart) to drink. Then, when I didn’t want it anymore, I tried rice with sausages and I said I had a VERY, VERY SORE THROAT, so mummy asked me to rest, later, we went to the Temple (my sore throat was better, so I finished my lunch/rice) for the afternoon service but we were late because of my gastric (mummy said it was gastric).
Later we went back and I said I was OK! Thank God!
After dinner, we went for the night service. After the service, we went back to mummy’s room (because the men’s room was too noisy) and slept…
To be continued…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home