Saturday, July 07, 2007

Day 9: 7 Jul 07

I woke up and well… did my own things and went to the beach
At the beach, we were playing with the sand and made a sand mountain near the sea decorated with seashells! Later, we went on exploring the beach bare-footed (nothing interesting!). After that, we went to go somewhere else. Later, we reached a rocky staircase and met some people on the way. They took 2 photos of us with a mermaid statue. They also forced us to buy some things that cost W6000(=S$10!) (the rocky staircase was to dangerous so we went by another way) We went in a hotel and we went out again. After that we went on to another road.
When we finally reached the lighthouse (that was our target) I rested but the rest wanted to go ahead! :-(! :-(!! :-( Later we went to the APEC (I’ve forgotten what it stands for) house, and I was very tired by now!
After that we went back to the Busan Aquarium to buy ICE-CREAM (you should know that it’s a hot day, or else how did we get to the beach) :-)!
When we finished our ice-cream, we went back to the Motel, had dinner, and slept…


To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home