Day 13: 11 Jul 07
Today, we had the best adventures!
After breakfast and lunch, we took a bus to Mt. Jangsan to see a waterfall at the peak! So we started go

ing up. When we reached the 1st sign, the peak was still 3.6 km away! (gulp, I knew I should have stayed home today!) After that we had a break, after that we continued on our journey. Later we saw another sign that said that the peak was still 3 km away! (but we never stopped) Still, we kept on climbing until we reached an exercise park and Jakin wanted to go to the toilet! Daddy and Jakin went down first and the rest of us stayed. After a few minutes, we (mummy and I) went down too. When we reached the bottom, we found them but I still wanted to go up! But daddy said that we must go back !!
But good thing that daddy said I could climb tomorrow! (phew!)
Later, we had dinner and went back to the Motel
Back at the Motel, we were about to sleep when I said I felt like vomiting! (oh no!) Thank God nothing came out! And I slept peacefully…
To be continued…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home