Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 10: 8 Jul 07

We woke up early in the morning, but I was still tired so I rested for a while and had breakfast.
(today is Sunday, as you should know) After breakfast we went to the Suyeongro Church.
When the sermon ended, we had lunch at the church. Later, we went to take a look at the Sunday School service, after 10-15 minutes, we went to “Carrefour” but that was 2 months ago! (what a joke!!!!!:-) (ha ha ha…) !J (actually, it was changed to HomEver)
Inside HomEver, we bought some things and went out to eat the sushi, and we found out that all of the sushi had WASABI in them!!!L (at least I ate 1 up!)
After that, mummy, Jakin and I went back inside to buy ICE-CREAM! (it cost W3300(=S$3.50)for 10 ice-creams!) So we bought 10 ice-creams and the staff gave us 1 ice-cream for free! Thank God!!:-)!:-)
Later, back at the Motel, we ate ice-cream and bathed. Oh, and one more thing: Mdm. gave us a bigger room, 301!!J (THANK GOD!)
About 8 ‘o clock, we went to buy dinner but I didn’t eat (but I can’t skip this part). Later, we went to a hotel opposite our Motel called Safe Zone and went to a fish market but I wasn’t interested!L
Finally we went back to the Motel. I wrote yesterday’s journal (see Day 9) and slept…
To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home