On the 28th of November, I went to the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity at NUS university. Firstly I saw a black marlin. At first I thought it was a
swordfish! Next I saw an Asian elephant skull, and
how big it was! Then, I saw a leopard and a tiger! Next I saw a real-but-dead KING COBRA!!!
I learnt about the five kingdoms:
1. Animal, it includes worms, mollusks, insects and mammals.
3. Fungi, with mushrooms and toadstools. Some are even microscopic.
4. Algae, some are phytoplankton which are the bottom of the food chains in the sea.
5. Bacteria, good and bad!
And we saw a few gross things that people eat, like tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes and cockroaches!

4 Comments:
Went to the same outing.Your daughter wanted to make friends with my not so friendly daughter:)Hmmm, musing with the idea of teaching my eldest to blog too.Great job!asrina
Wow! I'm really impressed by your weekly plan. Regrettably, I'm not so serious nor organised in my homeschooling efforts. More go with the flow. ;p
Keep it up! :)
Anne (Jesse's mum)
Nice blog, Jesse. Keep up the good work.
You are a natural writer, Jesse. I look forward to read more of your interesting posts. Keep writing and keep smiling! A happy writer writes well.
Uncle Joe : )
Post a Comment
<< Home