My June Holidays
During the 2008 June holidays, I did a lot of things, and I want to tell you about them.
On the first week, I mostly stayed at home and did my homework (so sad). I went to a park for mummies' group, where we played with other kids and the scooter. Next we went to the National Museum, which was quite boring, but we still got free Milo. After that, we went to the Science Centre, for a storytelling session about the world and global warming. Then we went to IMM for the insect exhibitions (also at Junction8 and Plaza Singapura). We also went to the zoo, with all the Sunday school children, it was really fun. But mummy and I went there from the Yishun church (see below) while the rest went from church. We arrived early, so we had food from KFC for morning tea. Next week was more interesting, we stayed at JJ (that is, our grandparents' house) for 2 weeks.
During our stay there, we went to many different places. We went to the World Book Fair at Suntec City, we bought Crosstrack, Sleeping Queens and the 4x4 Rubiks cube but I found that it was very hard to turn. We also went to Carrefour there to buy Mastermind. Next, we went to the Library and borrowed a lot of books, after that we went to Junction8 and Plaza Singapura both for the insect exhibitions and lastly, we went to LogicMills at Bugis Junction and played a lot of games. Oh, and, I also went to a church at Yishun on 25 May, 1 June and 8 June. I had fun there, although I did not go to church at all on 1 June because I went to the zoo directly from there.
On the fourth week, we went to Batam, Indonesia, it was quite fun there, but there's nothing better than lazing around at home! Then we went to Science Centre again, this time, for the BASF kids lab expriments. we made our own slime and toothpaste. But even until now I haven't touched the toothpaste yet.
So that's all, if you need to know. Hopefully you liked it. Bye, bye!

1 Comments:
Hi Jesse,
I came across your blog through your mother's. Just wanted to say that you write beautifully.
Post a Comment
<< Home