Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi! This year I'm 9 years old.

I love to study but not in school. I guess you'll be surprised at the fact that I was home-schooled for the 2nd semester of last year. But now I am studying in school. I think it is just as fun to be home-schooled as it is to study in school. But now, because I am in primary 3, my classmates for the last 2 years are in different classes from mine because we were grouped according to how well we did for the SA2 last year. So now, my best friend is in 3C while I am in 3E. This year, there are 6 classes in primary 3, they are, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E and 3F. The good classes are 3E and 3F. At least I can still meet my friends during recess.

(now for the class matters...) Actually, I think that most of my teachers are very fierce. But I've made a lot of new friends in my class even though only 4 of them are my classmates from the last 2 years. Remember what I said in the begining of this journal? Now I'm gonna explain it to you. It was fun when I was being home-schooled, because:

1. I could plan my own timetable.
2. It was more peaceful at home.
3. I only had 1 teacher AND I had my own classroom.
4. (the best thing) I could go overseas ANYTIME I WANTED!!!
5. I didn't need to carry my school bag AND didn't need to pack my bag.
6. I could sleep late and wake up very late in the morning.

There are also bad things when I was being home-schooled:

1. I missed my friends (obviously!)
2. My friends missed me.
3. (the worst thing) My brother was with me so I would be "bullied" by my brother whenever he was angry with me!!!

And there were some good things while I was in school:

1. I didn't miss my friends.
2. My friends didn't miss me (duh!)
3. I had more classmates.
4. I could meet my friends during recess.
5. (the best thing) I was away from my ferocious brother!

There were also some bad things:

1. I had to follow the timetable provided.
2. It was rather noisy in school.
3. I had many teachers for different subjects AND my classroom was at the 3rd storey (that meant I had to climb up 4 flights of stairs!)
4. From primary 3 onwards I can only go overseas during the holidays!
5. I had to carry a heavy bag (approximately 3-4kg!) AND had to pack my bag and get ready my uniform the previous day.
6. I had to sleep early and wake up early.

So, now do you understand why is being home-schooled as fun as studying at school? Great!

And one more thing, if you like this blog you might even try reading my multi-day journals (e.g.Korea journal [there are 2 of them, one is in 2006, the other one in 2007], China journal). You could also try my single-day journals (e.g. The Musical, My October). They're very exciting. There are also many more of my journals. But, JUST DON'T READ THEM ALL AT ONE TIME, YOU WILL HAVE A HEADACHE!!!

So that's all for now folks, see you soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home